- Reviews & Press Coverage – press coverage for aesthetics clinics is important for exposure and credibility. We attack the press from all angles to achieve maximum results for our marketing aesthetics clinics - digital and print press, including reviews, features, news stories, line-ups and comment pieces. Take a look for yourself – here are some examples of the PR for aesthetics clinics that we have secured:
- Secure Celebrity & Influencer Endorsements – Celebrity endorsements are powerful for bringing you new customers – but pricey without the right contacts and relationships. We work on celeb / brand partnerships – low cost and (where possible) complimentary – maximising press and Social Media opportunities. We have worked with Joan Collins, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Kourtney Kardashian – to name but a few. Here’re a couple of celebrity endorsements for aesthetic clinics from the lovely Made In Chelsea girls – Millie Mackintosh and Louise Thompson.
- Provide Beautiful Marketing Assets – To achieve the best results for our aesthetics clinics, we need to show the doctors and the clinics in the best light. With our in-house videography and photography team, we can consistently create fresh, interesting and beautiful content for promotional and Social Media use. Have a watch of our promotional video for a clinic in London – Adonia Medical Clinic.
- Create and Manage Sales-effective Social Media Profiles – Social Media & Digital Marketing is vital for aesthetics experts reach new customers and gain sales in this digital world – consumers want to see the work you have performed on others and get to your brand and personality, before having the confidence to book in treatments for themselves. However, social media has to be done right (and it so often isn’t it) – we have the knowledge and skills to create gorgeous and engaging social content, run advertising campaigns, engage with our clients' target audience and send newsletters to grow our clients' online presence and achieve maximum results. Here’s our lovely Dr Pamela Benito’s Instagram profile, managed by us:
- Working on SEO – On top of our efforts to improve clinics’ SEO through onsite SEO (driving quality traffic to the websites and getting backlinks from top quality sites such as online publications) we work with our clients on their online shop window. This ensures the website is as Google-friendly as possible – and they are making the most of their online presence.
- Steamy Digital Marketing – We offer a Steamy Digital Marketing package that incorporates the super snazzy stuff, and is highly effective in driving our hotel clients’ SEO and, thus, getting more heads on pillows. Through a mixture of methods – sales funnels, website tracking, PPC (Google Adwords) and link building – we set our clients above the rest and drive sales directly to their door.
Want To Find Out More?
If you got any questions, please do not hesitate to send us a message. We reply within 24 hours !