Adonia Medical Clinic based in Maida Vale is both a medical and aesthetic clinic offering some of the most specialist aesthetics treatments that the city has offer.
Adonia Medical pride themselves on providing the very best medical and skincare treatments possible. Below are some of the things that set them apart –
- The clinic is Save Face registered and awarded one of the Top 5 Save Face clinics in the UK.
- They provide the highest level of medical and skincare treatments with professionalism and care
- A holistic approach to medicine that embraces both new and traditional approaches to all types of medical conditions
- Specialist skincare treatments tailored to patients’ individual needs
- A range of non-surgical treatments performed with the highest level of skill Medical Clinic.
Treatments offered include:
- Botox and Filler
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Leg Vein Reduction
- Laser Treatments
- Skin Peels
- Acne Treatment
- Thread lifts
- Liquid face lifts
- Private GP Consultation
- Well Woman / Men Health Assessments
- Employment Medicals
Adonia’s Medical Director, Dr Ejikeme, is an NHS Medical Consultant and highly experienced Aesthetic Medical Doctor who has extensive global training in Medicine and Surgery.
Dr Ejikeme is qualified in internal medicine from New York Medical College and has a post-doctoral fellowship in head and neck surgery from Columbia University.
On returning to the UK she went to the prestigious Queen Mary’s university and gained a masters in aesthetic medicine and got the highest distinction in her class. She is one of a few doctors in the UK to undertake such specialist training. She is a keen Artist and believes to be a great doctor you must have the skill of a great surgeon but the eye of an artist to bring balance to the face.
For more information, to interview Dr Ejikeme, review a treatment , for medical or aesthetic comments or for high res images and videos please contact Georgia at email@example.com
Want To Find Out More?
We’ve produced a case study for our work with Adonia Medical so that you can see the positive impact we had on their business.
Just click the image below and you’ll be taken straight to the case study.