David Law is a bespoke London based jewellery designer who offers a design experience allowing clients to be involved all the way through the creation process.
This dedication to personal service allows a choice of unique and original designs and choice of handpicked collections of GIA Certificated diamonds and the finest gemstones. It also involves working exclusively with one of Hatton Gardens most experienced jewellery designers and manufacturers who will go above and beyond to make your bespoke experience unforgettable.
What makes David Law special?
- Pioneer – he brings together the very latest state of the art 3D design techniques with his traditional manufacturing roots to be able to provide a unique service.
- Accessibility – his fresh approach to design has opened up the world of bespoke jewellery to everyone looking to create something truly unique without having to pay additional premiums.
- Personal Service – all clients are offered unrivalled personal service using only the finest quality materials, but still working within their budget.
- Aftercare – He will always be there to help and advise clients, clean the jewellery and restore jewellery back to its initial prestige condition.
- Made in Britain – All the jewellery is made in Britain which makes it truly unique; the heritage, the British hallmark and the traditional craftsmanship that would not be found elsewhere in the world.
David Law began his jewellery making as an apprentice in the early 80’s in Hatton Garden, educating in traditional jewellery making skills. This has given him a wealth of experience in manufacturing, design, diamonds and gemstones.
He is a still as passionate today as when he first began. He loves designing and making jewellery, working individually with each of his clients to make them happy.
David Law offers a variety of bespoke jewellery including a wedding collection; engagement rings, wedding rings and eternity rings. He also offers pendants, cufflinks, earrings and cocktail rings for any other special occasion.