- Reviews, Comment Pieces & Interviews – Press coverage for dentists is important for brand awareness, exposure and credibility. We secure mainstream press for our dentist clients via several means – reviews, comment pieces and features – which then lead to exciting opportunities, such as interviews on the BBC! Here are a few examples of the press we have achieved for London dentist, Dr Uchenna Okoye
- Celebrity & Influencer Endorsements – Celebrity endorsements for dentists are powerful for reaching your target audiences, increasing the ‘coolness’ of your brand and, ultimately, bringing in new customers – but they are pricey without the right contacts and relationships. We work on celeb / brand partnerships – low cost and (where possible) complimentary – maximising press and Social Media opportunities, using out little (big) black book of contacts. Here are a couple of celebrity endorsements we have secured, from Made In Chelsea’s Millie Mackintosh and Strictly Come Dancing’s Ola Jordan.
- Provide Beautiful Marketing Assets – To achieve the best results, we need to show the dentists and their practices in the best light. With our in-house videography and photography team, we can consistently create fresh, interesting and beautiful content for promotional and Social Media use. We can create regular vlogs to discuss various on-trend topics, like we have here for London dentist, Dr Uchenna Okoye.
- Create and Manage Sales-effective Social Media Profiles – Social Media & Digital Marketing is vital for aesthetics experts reach new customers and gain sales in this digital world – consumers want to see the work you have performed on others and get to your brand and personality, before having the confidence to book in treatments for themselves. However, social media needs be done right (and it so often isn’t it) – we have the knowledge and skills to create gorgeous and engaging social content, run advertising campaigns, engage with our clients' target audience and send newsletters to grow our clients' online presence and achieve maximum results.
- Working on SEO – On top of our efforts to improve clinics’ SEO through onsite SEO (driving quality traffic to the websites and getting backlinks from top quality sites such as online publications) we work with our clients on their online shop window. This ensures the website is as Google-friendly as possible – and they are making the most of their online presence.
- Steamy Digital Marketing – We offer a Steamy Digital Marketing package that incorporates the super snazzy stuff, and is highly effective in driving our hotel clients’ SEO and, thus, getting more heads on pillows. Through a mixture of methods – sales funnels, website tracking, PPC (Google Adwords) and link building – we set our clients above the rest and drive sales directly to their door.
Want To Find Out More?
If you got any questions, please do not hesitate to send us a message. We reply within 24 hours !