What does the service include?
For this service, you pay per press release.
Our team of writers write a press release for you to distribute out to reporters, journalists and news outlets.
How will this service help you?
This service is a website traffic driving service (a small impact one) so it will drive new users to your website.
Online press with a backlink will boost Referral Traffic and Organic Search will go up due to an increase in on-site SEO (search engines liking you more with added backlinks across the web).
Online and print press will also up brand awareness resulting in an increase in Organic Search (as people search for, and find you) and Direct Traffic (as people learn about you and type in your website into their browser).
As ever, more new users to your website – mean more potential buyers on your site.
- We can’t guarantee results.
- We won’t be able to share our journalist list(s) with you
- We’d recommend you follow our advice as to what type of press release will resonate with journalists
What do you need for this service? (we can help)
A website – the very basic of all requirements
What other services would we recommend?
- Facebook pixel set up – this way we can ‘track’ these new users and send them adverts later on (when they are ‘warmer’ leads)
- Google Analytics set up – you want to be seeing all that new traffic and know what they are doing on your website
- Newsletter sign ups on your website (as a pop up and a big button at the top of your website) – that way you can keep talking to (and selling to) those new users
- Newsletters – we’d suggest you send out fortnightly newsletters to your fans
- Reviews – we can manage any review requests that come in from sending out a press release (this is a pay per result service)
- Comment pieces – we can manage any comment requests that come in from sending out a press release (this is a pay per result service)
- Converting a press release into a blog – we can repurpose your press release so you can use it as a blog. We can even upload it to your website