T'S & C'S
We’re a friendly bunch of people, and we’re keen to get you those all-important results. With that in mind, we’ve drafted a few Terms and Conditions (T’s & C’s) – that way we all know what to expect and we can ‘get on with it’.
We aren’t lawyers – so we’ve just used plain English. Not sure about something? Just ask!
- Services are provided by Lola Felicia Ltd (Company No. 12417335).
- Our T’s & C’s can change at any point without notice.
- We cannot guarantee sales or exposure for you (although we wish we could!)
- We may use you as a case study on (including but not limited to) our website, social media and email marketing. This includes use of your logo and assets supplied by you.
- Any assets that we create for you, including but not limited to, graphic design, press releases and blogs, remains our property and cannot be used without our written permission.
- We charge £49.99 (incl. VAT) per month via secure billing platform Chargebee to be part of our PR Partnership. You can leave the PR Partnership at any time by cancelling your subscription.
- We can cancel our partnership with you at any time (if we feel it isn’t working) and stop any work we are doing with you.
You agree to be lovely and a joy to work with. If not, we consider that a rule break. We count “not being a joy to work with” as things like being rude, aggressive and nasty to us or our contacts (journalists, influencers, etc.) or creating fake accounts and posting negative reviews about us (or posting negative reviews without basis in general). We only want to work with lovely people.
- You agree that you understand our way of working (our processes, our software, our low account management etc.) and will agree to follow it.
- We aren’t responsible for your strategy, reputation or branding.
- We use the project management software Monday.com to keep track of our work on your account and to keep you updated in real time. We ask that, where possible, you use this to chat to us and follow the rules specified by your Partnership Manager.
- We need one point of contact on our first call together. We’d love to get to know your team, but it isn’t conducive to getting quick results – and that’s what we’re here for. We are always happy to do calls with more than one team member after our first chat though!
- If a publication makes a mistake in a published article, we’ll try and get them fixed as soon as possible but unfortunately we can’t make guarantees.
- The publication / journalist / editor has the final say as to what makes the final cut for a published article. We can make requests (such as backlinks and specific imagery), but ultimately, we are not the publishers and we have no control over their decisions.
Journalists / editors have the final say on their opinion of a product or service provided for review.
We cannot guarantee press coverage in exchange for press samples being provided.
You cannot contact a journalist / influencer directly if we have previously or are currently engaging with them on your business’s behalf. Any articles or influencer endorsements that come of this are chargeable. We may choose to offboard you and end the partnership.
- We charge per post you are tagged in, according to the influencer tier.
- How, what and when the influencer posts is at their final discretion.
- Guaranteed opportunities (Influencer Endorsements) are payable in advance.
- As soon as you confirm you would like to go ahead with an Influencer Endorsement, we will automatically take payment from your card.
- Guaranteed opportunities like Influencer Endorsements cannot be cancelled once agreed and are non-refundable.
- If payment is unsuccessful, we will cancel the Influencer Endorsement. The fee is still chargeable.
news press releases
- You understand that press releases may take up to 5 working days to write up – from the day you approve the idea to the day that we send you a first draft to check over. This excludes press releases with topical content which are usually sent out within hours. Edits typically take 1-2 working days to be done. Typically, we’ll send out a non-time sensitive press release within 2 weeks. However, sometimes it’s much quicker (hours) and other times, a little longer.
- We cannot guarantee that press releases will be published.
- We will not disclose details of which journalists or publications we distribute press releases to.
- Publications / journalists / editors have the ultimate say as to which comments are used and where the comments are placed within an article.
- As soon as you confirm you would like to go ahead with a News Press Release add-on, we will automatically take payment from your card.
- The News Press Release add-on cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable.
- If payment is unsuccessful, we will cancel writing and/or sending out the News Press Release. The fee is still chargeable.
- Guaranteed opportunities (Press Competitions) are payable in advance.
- As soon as you confirm you would like to go ahead with a Competition, we will automatically take payment from your card.
- Guaranteed opportunities like Press Competitions cannot be cancelled once agreed and are non-refundable.
- If payment is unsuccessful, we will cancel the Press Competition. The fee is still chargeable.
- Guaranteed opportunities (PR Events) are payable in advance.
- As soon as you confirm you would like to go ahead with an Event, we will automatically take payment from your card.
- Guaranteed opportunities like PR Events cannot be cancelled once agreed and are non-refundable.
- If payment is unsuccessful, we will cancel your part in the PR Event. The fee is still chargeable.
social media writing & posting
- We use the social media management software ContentCal for our Social Media Writing & Posting service – you agree to use this software and understand that inactivity during the service will still be chargeable.
- You will be given adequate time to approve the social media content that we have written. If the content is not approved by the deadline, we will assume approval and continue with scheduled posting.
- You understand that this service is not designed to increase following or engagement. We do not manage your inbox and reply to customer enquiries on your behalf.
- Any graphic design assets remain our property and you may not alter or repurpose these assets without our written permission.
- To cancel this service, you must cancel your subscription prior to your next billing date.
- VAT is included in all our fees.
- You will have to cover the costs incurred by us to recover any overdue balance.
- If the card is declined for any reason, we’ll keep trying.
- We will automatically take payment (via Chargebee, using Stripe) for any outstanding invoices.