T'S & C'S
We’re a friendly bunch of people, and we’re keen to get you those all-important results (indeed, as the bulk of our services are ‘Pay Per Results’ we need to get you results so we can feed the staff)! With that in mind, we’ve drafted a few Terms and Conditions (T’s & C’s) – that way we all know what to expect and we can ‘get on with it’.
We aren’t lawyers – so we’ve just used plain English. Not sure about something? Just ask!
- Services are provided by Lola Felicia Ltd (Company No. 12417335).
- By working with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the T’s and C’s / descriptions of the individual services you’ve signed up for (including our Pay Per Results PR Partnership rules). We consider the information on these pages to constitute as part of our T’s and C’s.
- Our T’s and C’s can change at any point without notice.
- We cannot guarantee sales or exposure for you (although we wish we could!)
- We can cancel your contract with us at any time (if we feel it isn’t working) and stop any work we are doing for you. We’ll then return any deposit held and/or pro-rated recurring fees (if our T’s & C’s haven’t been broken) in accordance to your service’s notice period.
- You agree to be lovely and a joy to work with (we only want nice clients)!
- You acknowledge that you know we’ll work our little socks off for you (even if it seems nothing is happening) and that you know we are experts at what we do.
- You agree that you understand our way of working (our processes, our software, our low account management etc) and will follow it (see ‘Delivering your services’ or the individual service pages for more info).
- Once your contract has ended with us (once the required notice is given), your deposit will be refunded to the card you paid on, minus any fees owing. It can take 5-10 days for the money to appear on your account (depending on your bank/card provider). If you have paid your deposit via bank transfer, you’ll need to provide your bank details to us when you give us your notice so we can return it to you (please allow 5 days for this bank payment to be processed).
Delivering our Services
- Unlike your typical marketing or PR agency we aren’t responsible for your strategy, reputation or branding (and we don’t pretend to). Our pick ‘n’ mix marketing services are results-focused and low fee and do what they say on the tin (see our services page for more info). That being said, we are always happy to give a steer / advice.
- For recurring services, if we aren’t able to start or complete your service(s) within the month period due to your actions (or lack thereof) those services are still chargeable (and it’s up to us if we move these services (if we can) into succeeding months).
- We use the project management software Monday.com (it comes as a free app too!) to keep track of our work on your account, talk to you and to keep you updated in real time. We ask that, where possible, you use this to chat to us (and you don’t move boxes around / change statuses – that’s our job (don’t have a dog and bark yourself!)).
- We use WhatsApp as a quick and easy way to chat to you – please message in your pre-made Whastapp group chat than messaging individuals (as it keeps everything in one place for everyone to see).
- To keep our focus on results rather than chatting the day away, we ask that if you want to talk to us on the phone that you request a call via Monday.com, WhatsApp rather than calling. That way we can give you the time and attention you deserve.
- Invoices are payable via debit or credit card and processed via Stripe. We can accept bank transfer but prepare card payments for ease.
- VAT is added to all of our fees and social media budgets
- If an invoice is unpaid by the due date then we will put your services on hold until the balance is paid. For recurring services, this holding period will still be billed as usual (sorry!)
- If a balance remains unpaid for 14 days or more then the contract can be terminated by us, deposits and budgets forgoed (although these may be credited against any additional fees you owe us); and we are then not obliged to do anymore work for you or to send over anything to you (even from past months) (sorry!). Any additional fees will still be chargeable.
- You will have to cover the costs incurred by us to recover any overdue balance.
- If you are inactive on your Monday.com board for 30 days or more we may class you as an ‘inactive client’ and put your account on hold. We will do this without notice (but will have no doubt chased you quite a bit before this point). For recurring services, this period is still chargeable. If you wish for your account to be taken off hold then any outstanding fees must be cleared first. If you wish to leave us after your account has gone on hold then you will forgo any deposit and/or social media budget, we have on file for you, although these can be credited against any additional fees you owe us.
- If you break our T’s & C’s, you forgo any deposit, social media budget or recurring service fees we hold for you / you have paid. Additional fees may still be chargeable.
- You can put your recurring services on hold with us at any time, by giving us 30 days’ notice.
Final boring bits
- All content produced (including graphic design, written copy, photography and videography) remains our property.
- We may use your branding, and any images, graphics or analytics relating you for our own use, including (but not limited to) press releases, social media, case studies and the Sanity websites.
- We’ll add you to our client newsletter and general newsletter to keep you updated – you can unsubscribe at any time (but bear in mind that our client newsletter is how we keep you updated / talk to you).
It might also be worth checking out our tips for working with us and FAQs.